[600MRG] Mark - Space Frequencies / Frequency Spread((3)

Doc - KØHTF k0htf at netins.net
Thu Apr 23 19:54:16 CDT 2015

Thank you for posting the URL.   Doc.

-----Original Message-----
From: 600MRG [mailto:600mrg-bounces at w7ekb.com] On Behalf Of Frank Lotito
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 13:19
To: 600 / 630 Meter Group; Lowfer Bulletin Board
Subject: [600MRG] Mark - Space Frequencies / Frequency Spread((3)

Can one or more members refer me to authoritative sources detailing or
discussing the following information:
(1) For 490 and 518 KHz Navtex, what are the actual transmitted "mark" and
"space" frequencies? (Of course, the difference of these two frequencies is
170 Hz.)
(2) For HF Sitor-B transmissions cited by NOAA, what are the transmitted
mark and space frequencies? For example, the US frequencies cited on the
following URL http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/marine/hfsitor.htm
(3) For 630 meter experimental stations, what are the upper and lower
frequencies of the sub-band commonly used for WSPR and JT-9 transmissions?
I am not interested in what frequencies you specifically "dial in" on your
receiver / transceiver system.
73 Frank K3DZ / WH2XHA