[600MRG] W5JGV enterlogs pages

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 18 08:36:06 CDT 2015

GM Gents,
I just received an email from a listener that asked why I had not QSLed to his report entered on W5JGV's web form.  He indicated that he had not heard from any other 630m station he had reported there either.
It was my understanding that this database was no longer being maintained and I stopped looking at it or making entries for the QSO's I was making.  About a year ago I recall doing a look up in the database and finding that none of the data that I had entered was showing up so I stopped spending the time to do the data entry.
Can anyone confirm or deny the functionality of the site?  I have a link on my QRZ page and will remove it if the link is no longer active or being used.  It seems people are at least trying to use it to record data.  If the info is being saved, is the data actually used?

thanks!
John XIQ
PS:  storms down here have kept me mostly QRT this week.  I do hope to be active tonight and there are a few nights this coming week that are forecast to be safe to operate.