[600MRG] 630M Season Not Over Yet

John Molnar wa3etd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 07:06:44 CDT 2015

After weeks of lousy conditions due to solar flares, high local noise
levels, and soggy ground with sap rising in the trees, last night finally
exploded with outstanding conditions.

Six WSPR-2 reports from EU were spotted, as well as a two-way spot session
with DH5RAE at 6300 km (first of this season).  Domestic conditions were
also much improved, TU to the many MWL listeners.

I was operating at QRP levels due to pouring rain, wind and moderate SWR.
RX - 12' shielded, preamped loop roughly aligned EU/our SW.

I guess the moral of this is to keep on operating.

John WG2XKA FN33lq VT