[600MRG] QEX Noise Canceller

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Wed Apr 1 15:10:59 CDT 2015

Depending on model no. is either $1000/pc or $2.58/pc.  The last one
listed as QHW2201QT7, Digikey has 8231 in inventory.

"The QHx220 integrates the sampler path LNA gain stages as well as
the DACs required to control the I and Q control voltages (used to
set the magnitude and phase of the cancellation signal). Both the
gain, and control voltages are programmable using a SPI bus
interface." Quote from the webpage.

Too bad it will not work on 2m.  I could use it.

73, Ed - KL7uW