[600MRG] WG2XSV Granted a modification to license today

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 23:38:01 CDT 2014

I was granted today my request for a modification for my new QTH as well as
an increase in power and wider bandwidth for some modes (like MFSK). All
this still to be on 630m.

It will still be a couple of weeks before I can get set up here. Still
unpacking and putting together some new pieces of furniture. We sold all
furniture in Utah before boxing up the rest of the "stuff".

Radio gear is still in boxes and stacked in what-will-be the "radio room".

73, Neil
Vancouver, WA

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*