[600MRG] XSH/20 last night

Laurence KL7 L hellozerohellozero at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:31:50 CDT 2014

No decodes here last night on the 3 instances Rudy - unfortunately I had the qrss snapper turned off last night - so not sure if you were time slipping...

Im trying to increase by pc battery life in the mobile set up for KH6 - just less than 2 hours at the moment... :-(( but at least it decoded you ok the day before from my drive way...

MF/LF Long haul still supressed up here but improving slowly

Laurence