[600MRG] Ongoing Solar Event

Michael Mussler mmussler at wispertel.net
Thu Sep 11 13:20:47 CDT 2014

I was listening to a local (state-wide) roundtable on 75 m mid-morning when suddenly the local signals either disappeared or diminished into the noise. I was going to shut down my 474.5 kHz CW beacon this morning but decided to let it run on the chance that someone could makes some useful observations during this event.

73
Mike
Ai8Z
WD2XSH/12