[600MRG] 630 meter WSPR at KU4XR - XSH/20 & XGR/3 note

KU4XR ku4xrradio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 12:16:19 CDT 2014

Greetings all:

Last night the band started out way down.. The static crashes were
really not that bad here..
Peaking up to S-9 on occassions.. I have seen peaks to +20 over and
still got good decodes..
Propagation was down all together until the early morning hours, when
the band finally opened up..

XSH/20 and XGR/3 : For the first time, I got to see what happens to a
WSPR decode when 2 stations
are basically on top of one another.. With John - XGR/3 on 475.650,
and Rudy - XSH/20 on 475.655,
when they TX'ed at the same time, their signals overlapped.. XGR/3 was
the signal that decoded
each time that happened..

Here is some details from last nights receptions :

CALL                    SPOTS                    Best SNr
      TIME - UTC

WE2XGR/3              23                         -7 to -8
         08:48 to 09:24

WD2XSH/20            29                         -3 to -9
        10:44 to 11:08

WH2XGP                9                          -18 to -19
         09:30 to 10:32

WG2XKA               31                         -9 to -18
         08:46 to 09:20

No Sign of VE7BDQ at all overnight.. Not even any traces in the display..

WG2XIQ / WG2XXM / WG2XJM ... As usual here, needed welding goggles in
the morning

I hope the formatting of the message holds together, or else the data
will be all over the page..
Sorry if that happens..

73 to all :

Andy - KU4XR