[600MRG] Finaly listening on WSPR

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 00:13:12 CDT 2014

 I finally got around to putting the WSPR program on my shack computer.

 I've been decoding WG2XIQ, WD2XSH/20, and WH2XGP reliably in the period 0430-0515Z.

Thanks for being on the air guys.

Receiver is my Kenwood TS-990S.  Antennas used include the inverted-L I've been using for 630m CW transmitting, my 75m inverted-V dipole, and my ground-mounted 8' active whip.

Hmmmm... Now that I've got my PC interfaced to the rig via USB I could get back on Hellschreiber.  Wonder if anyone is still running it on HF somewhere.

Steve WD8DAS / WH2XHY

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/
Radio is your best entertainment value.