[600MRG] VK/ZL night path times

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 3 13:13:01 CDT 2014

Rudy,

This will be a good chance to push the limits.  Nick, VK2DX, indicates that historically the latest NA reception that he is aware of on whatever mode has been used has been September 10.  I suspect that was using QRSS back a few years.

Good night last night inspite of no TA or TP.  Like you said, the noise will be the limiting factor as VK/ZL move into spring.  I still have to wonder about JA.. There have been a few of them listening recently so perhaps that is the next opportunity.

73!

John XIQ