[600MRG] noisy night

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 2 07:59:23 CDT 2014

High noise from KS/OK and VK/ZL storms made the night really tough.  Guy who normally report single digit S/N, both + and -, were reporting -20s+...  I made a quick check at 0200z as well as 1045z ( took a while to get motivated this morning) but quickly called it.

On a positive note, I did find this one this morning:

For me, that is very very early ans frankly any and all TA is welcome.  Not sure what Joe is using but he no doubt he hears well.

I had hopes of hearing Laurence last night but with all the noise it was not going to happen.  Laurence seemed to do very well, however, with his recent antenna changes.

73!

John XIQ