[600MRG] W1TAG/1 WSPR2 Receiver

Dick Bingham dick.bingham at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 22:17:56 CDT 2014

Hi John and everyone else

Like John, I just left town/CN98pi and have the radio monitoring 475KHZ WSPR
band for the next three weeks and the WSPR-software reporting things-heard.

UNFORTUNATELY the frequency being reported is 160-Meters. I am located
at CN97 now and a 40-mile car trip PLUS a 55-mile boat-ride away from the
CN98pi QTH.

Please bear with me until a neighbor can get over to either set the correct
band
on the computer or turn off the radio.

73 - Dick/w7wkr and wd2xsh-26