[600MRG] XSH/20

Rudy Severns n6lf at epud.net
Thu Oct 30 22:31:04 CDT 2014

I just had a nice QSO with Neil, WG2XSV, but then without warning, I seem to
have some lightning nearby.  It's very loud and sudden.  Some thunderheads
were predicted to form over the valley and sure enough they formed!  But I'm
very surprised how quickly without much in the way of precursor strikes to
warn me the cells were headed my way.

For right now I've grounded the rx and tx antennas.  Will check a bit later
to see if this has passed.  If so I'll fire back up again.  Otherwise, see
you all tomorrow night.

73, Rudy