[600MRG] WD2XSH/20

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Wed Oct 29 23:30:17 CDT 2014

Hearing XSH/20 CW beacon at sunset here,  so must be about -10 thats when
I usually can copy by ear..

Turned on the radio before sunset and there was XIQ, XXM, XGP , may have
copied those even earlier,  going to have to come out to the shack and
turn on
earlier it appears,  or this may be a good nite..

Shades of 160 meters when I can copy the east coast an hour before my
sunset.

73 Merv K9FD/KH6  WH2XCR