[600MRG] New kid on the band for the weekend event.

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Wed Oct 29 22:43:34 CDT 2014

I will be looking for cross band,  I will be transmitting on 160 meters
with my
FCC issued call sign K9FD and will receive on 600M.   No part 5 license
involved.   Or 80 meters if that works out.   Ve make sure and give your
listening freq.    Will be on ON4 chat also.
Hope to be able to copy a couple signals at least from VE.. after about
0430Z

73 Merv K9FD/KH6    WH2XCR

>>> 600MRG at w7ekb.com