[600MRG] XSV is back on wspr 630m

Laurence KL7 L hellozerohellozero at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 30 23:13:41 CST 2014

Nice signal Neil - Ill be up in Northern Alberta for the next 5 or days and plan to be QRV rx on 137 and 475 - I have an upper floor in the camp and will poke out 3 interconnecting "flue" rods with the  L400b - dependent on which "wing" Im assigned to things should be ok - the only interruptions are from the  varidrive AC control systems in the large washing machines and industrial dryers on each wing floor- and ensuing  wandering musical qrm.

Wx looks cold with wind chills down to -40C so will keep the crack in the window as small as possible. First night is likely Tuesday as Im not wheels down at the camp till local midnight tomorrow.

Cheers
Laurence Kl7L WE2XPQ