[600MRG] Post from Frank Lotito K3DZ / WH2XHA...

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Fri Nov 21 11:09:08 CST 2014

The post below was sent to the list by Frank from an unsubscribed address. I
am reposting it.

Anyone out there using an ICOM 746PRO in the *4000 to 4500 KHz range*
as the VFO input signal for a 630 meter band *transmitting* down converter?
I am specifically interested in how you were able to make the 746PRO
transmit outside of the 75 meter amateur band. I already have the WA3ETD
630 meter transmit down converter which requires a 3670 KHz VFO.  No
problem there. Please contact me at K3DZ at LIVE.com .  73 Frank Lotito
K3DZ / WH2XHA