[600MRG] Cross-band CW qso readiness...

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Tue Nov 18 16:39:48 CST 2014

John and Jack. My shack is now re-configured to try a cross band qso with any of you guys in VE land. I had to make temporary changes to all the cables and t/r switches to make this possible. As a result I am currently not transmitting on 630m with my XSV call, but I am ready to TX on 80m or 40m CW and RX on 630m with split mode.

Not sure if any other VE's in the west or middle of Canada are on 630m. I don't think I could hear ve3 or east of it. Let me know if you want to try it.

Tnx es 73
 *´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`   Neil, w0yse

My Faith website: http://neilsfaith.webs.com/