[600MRG] XSH/20

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Fri Nov 14 13:13:16 CST 2014

Last nite appeared to not be as good as the day before,
I am experimenting with a external sound card tonite
hoping it will dig out a couple traces I can see that do not
decode.   Have been using a "cheaper" old sound blaster
card internally.   Have a Creative EMU202 in line now,  its
the older recommended "quiet" card used for panadapters
etc.   Will if theres any difference

Made a real boo boo,  put the WSPR on 20 meters to test
the card,  looked and it was reporting WH2XCR.  sorry
guys wrong call.   changed it fast.

73 Merv K9FD/KH6