[600MRG] Conditions last night

Laurence KL7 L hellozerohellozero at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 11:35:52 CST 2014

I did get on the beach till around 2245 central time but signals appeared a little down on the North South path but still heard Ralphs /7 cw signal and psk up to 569 but deep long qsb.

 Wspr2 decoded xgr/2 xxm and xiq only with a maidenhead from /15 I think, plus visuals of West coast xgp etc who were just a dB below threshold decode.

Sol/mag still knocking off the sigs a bit compared with previous beach ops from near here so it can be loads better.

I finish working here Monday with Sunday nite being the last night of self inflicted bug bites; but the Moon and Bright Mg Meteors appearing from the 7 sisters made up for it. I packed it in around 0100 local and retired to my bivvy...

Laurence KL7L/XE3