[600MRG] New stations logged Nov 13

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Thu Nov 13 11:39:47 CST 2014

Thanks Jay,  I was just checking the log and see the decodes,
Ken XJM is in here almost on a daily basis also,  so there should
be a number of possible contacts.

 From my short time listening it appear it takes about -10 to be
able to make CW qso,  so hope to be able to work some on that
mode as well,    I do have WSJT but only have used it a couple
times.   Need to brush up on that.

Im running an old Creative labs sound card internal to an old PC..
wondering if I can get any increase in weaker decodes going to
a better sound card.   I have a EMU-202 external sitting here I
could wire up if it would help.
I see a number of traces that do not decode,  some are out of
timing I think,  some may be another mode,  but some are
WSPR as they are in the "window" at the right timing etc,  but
just do not decode.  I do notice decodes down to -30 anyone
know if there is anything to be gained with a better card?

73 Merv