[600MRG] 600 mts listening

Fernando Talamantes xe2ej.lf.vlf at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 16:08:38 CST 2014

Hi there:
Last Night 4 xe station was monitoring the 600 mts band. We listen wd2shx/2
 and wd2shx/7 and KSM. Antena used was a 150 mts wire extended over terrain
far away from power lines and town.
I work like radio operator in the old and acctually dismanteled Coastal
Station  XFK here en La Paz Mexico (DL44).  KSM very strong. In my XFK OPR
often listed  KFS , NMC, and other dont remember call (one from Galveston)
the xe listener was  XE2IF (OSCAR) XE2HQN (BENITO) both from Cabo San Lucas
and XE2HQV (FERNANDO, MY SON) AND ME XE2EJ (FERNANDO) from La Paz BCS.
Congrats for the event.

Fernando