[600MRG] 630M Activity - Fri - WG2XJM

Eric NO3M no3m at no3m.net
Sat Nov 1 01:54:35 CDT 2014

Interesting evening filled with various activities.

Oct 31
2305Z QSO WE2XGR/3 QSB
0010Z QSO WG2XIQ + handled traffic destined for WD2XSH/31
0207Z QSO WD2XSH/12, 1W ERP
0246Z QSO WG2XIQ + originated traffic destined for WD2XSH/20 to sked QSO
at 0400Z/475kc
0255Z QSO WD2XSH/31 w/ Brian's vintage rig, had to "imagine" dits to cpi CW!
0339Z QSO WH2XHY, heard CQing, FB sigs
0435Z QSO VE7SL crossband 40M as NO3M, recording of his CQs:
http://no3m.net/audio/ve7sl-473-2014-11-01-0435z-2.mp3
0535Z QSO WD2XSH/20, Rudy caught my replies on his waterfall between his
beacon messages

Not sure if I'll be QRV Sat / Sun night or not.... still up tonight
listening for VE7BDQ until about 0800Z or later!

73 Eric NO3M / WG2XJM