[600MRG] WG2XIQ daytime WSPR2 test

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 25 12:48:14 CDT 2014

As long as the wx holds, I will be running the U3 and small accompanying amp at around 23 dbm ERP to the main antenna as I am doing some fixed, remote site rx tests using the ensemble II SDR and multi-turn "portable" loop.  Carrier will be at or near 475.615, dial freq 474.2 USB as usual.  50% TX cycle but since U3, no RX back at the station during the 50% downtime.

wx over the next few nights will likely jeopardize overnight sessions but will be a game time decision.

thanks and 73!

John KB5NJD/WG2XIQ