[600MRG] WH2XES granted today plus others taking the plunge

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 16 23:07:55 CDT 2014

Good evening!  Looks like a lot of WSPR activity tonight...Conditions seem pretty good, all things considered.

Just saw that my neighbor Al Ward, W5LUA / WH2XES, granted today... Its exciting to see another local.  He is collaborating with WW2R.  Should be good!

Additionally:

Mike, NR5O/WH2XAR has been active and working the bugs out of his station.  It will be nice to have someone on the air in the Southwest this fall/winter.

Merv, K9FD/KH6 / WH2XCR was getting his station worked out last time we talked so he will no doubt represent the "12 point buck" this winter from KH6.

73 and hope to work some of you over the summer!

John XIQ