[600MRG] PSK signals

Rudy Severns n6lf at epud.net
Thu May 1 23:58:39 CDT 2014

As of 0945Z  I've been getting periods of error free copy and then, with
deep QSB, nothing but garbage for XSV, then back to error free, etc.

No sign of XXM on the Digipan waterfall or on ARGO.  That's not too
surprising with XSV running in and out.  He's running the same ERP as XXM
but much closer to me.

At least as far as XSV is concerned, conditions tonight are inferior to
those a few days back when I was getting much more consistent error free
copy about this time.

No sign of WSPR signals so I'm going to tuck it in for tonight.

GN and 73,  Rudy