[600MRG] MFSK16 all nite tonight from XSV

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 18:31:09 CDT 2014

I was pleased to find out that WG2XSV was audible in both Denver and Oregon last night on ~475.05 kHz in MFSK16 mode.

John, BDQ in British Columbia will be listening tonight. I will start around oh 200 Zulu and continue throughout the night. I will probably not be at the radio however.

If results are good, I might try a schedule for a QSO sometime next week with anyone able to copy my text tonight.

My thanks to any and all who might try to catch my signal tonight.

Cheers, Neil.

Sent from Neil's iPhone