[600MRG] WSPR observation

Pat Hamel pehamel at cableone.net
Wed Mar 19 23:11:54 CDT 2014

When I had an SP machine on the ham rig, WSPR and WSPRX would not decode any
signals greater than a DT (delta time) of 2.
Now that I had to put the old machine on my wife's old genealogy program,
WSPRX on the windows 7 machine will tolerate and display a DT of 5.4.
So, if you have time sync problems, a faster machine may solve your
problems.
I am still receiving with the passive heliax loop stuck in the patio table
umbrella pipe and arm-strong rotated occasionally.
I can actually work HF DX while the receiver just chunks along on 630
meters.
73,
Pat WD2XSH/6