[600MRG] Mystery solved. It is XIQ

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 14 08:39:02 CDT 2014

Neil,

Thanks for the great detective work!  I have fixed the freq on the VFO.  This is one of the occupational hazards of early morning on air sessions when one wakes up later than expected to begin with (alarm went off at 0800z but I did not move) and skip the coffee to get on air faster HI!

73 and thanks - I'm QRT for the morning.  I guess we will never know what might have been regarding WSPR after I QRTed on CW at 0930z.

John XIQ