[600MRG] Noise issues.

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Tue Mar 11 18:19:17 CDT 2014

My 2cents is to build one of the 'ZMS amps for the 600m loop. You can adjust the gain by changing the feedback cap. But the best point is that it will give you a nice "active balun" that should do a great job for a ballanced loop to a single- ended input in coax.

-Brian, WA1ZMS/4 & XSH/31 & WG2 XFQ in Va.