[600MRG] XXM and XIQ

Laurence KL7 L hellozerohellozero at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 14:20:16 CDT 2014

Ken Just a couple of decodes of XXM and XIQ on WSPR2  - great to see signals in to the +4000Kms range -

 the big 2T K9AY is beating my Octoloop at MF but to be fair the loop is in a temp location sitting atop of my n 80ft well casing which Im sure isnt good for the magnetics... :-)

I up-loaded late as WSPRX still not FTPing properly all the time and I hate restarting remotely.

Laurence KL7L  WE2XPQ etc