[600MRG] CQ 474.5 CW de WG2XIQ

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 11 06:10:45 CDT 2014

Thanks for the play-by-play from Neil XSV this morning and a mystery caller about 10 minutes ago that might have been XJM but too noisy and too far in the noise today.

WSPR data suggests the 0800-0930z range was quite good so I may set the alarm for  earlier tomorrow since I can and repeat..

I continue to call with very pregnant pauses.  Sometimes I start reading something on the screen and forget to send HI.

thanks for the reports and calls!

73,

John XIQ