[600MRG] LF Today 3rd Edition

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 10 19:29:40 CDT 2014

I was just looking through the ARRL store and saw that they are carrying the 3rd edition of LF Today.  I've not noticed it last month when I was perusing the offerings so I presume it is, in fact, new.

I know we made comments a few months ago about the original and 2nd edition after Fritz made a request for opinions.  Has any one seen this new edition?  Is it a real update of content or just rehashing of the same info?
http://www.arrl.org/shop/LF-Today-3rd-Edition/

I have another birthday coupon so if its actually new material, I might go ahead and order it.

73,

John XIQ