[600MRG] Note: Moderator

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Thu Mar 6 16:38:59 CST 2014

Gentlemen:

I see I have made a mistake in keeping the absolutely "lowest profile" that I
could manage as far as the list is concerned.

**I** am the moderator of this list. Also, the owner and only support (which I
don't mind a bit, so don't think I am asking for donations. I am not and
wouldn't accept any anyway.)

Therefore, if anyone else has any "issues" with a subject of conversation on
the list, please tell ME about it.

The members of this list are very unusual in that I have never had to intervene
in any "internecine" warfare. All of you have always treated everyone here with
the utmost in gentlemanliness, and I pray it continues forever.

My view of occasional (or even somewhat regular) Off Topic (OT) conversations
is that these seldom last very long, and sometimes can be very interesting.

Carry on.

Kenneth G. Gordon W7EKB

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."--- John   Wayne