[600MRG] "New" versus "Old"

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:07:00 CST 2014

Mike, that was a great story. I think that bit of history needs to be
permanently recorded somewhere. I'm saving it on my computer right now !!!
Thanks for sharing that.
73, Neil

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*