[600MRG] double reporting of strong wspr signals

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:48:17 CST 2014

Very interesting, JM !  (There are so many "Johns" that I have started
using initials to keep them straight - Hi)

Today I improved the filtering on my resurrected power supply. I used to
use it to fast charge my car battery years ago. It was full of cobwebs and
dust. I only had a 1500 uF cap on it for filtering. Today I added an iron
inductor and another 2000 uF after it for a pi-section filter. I hope it
helps. Rudy might not get any more double decodes from me now (hopefully).

Thanks to Rudy for pointing out the 120 hz difference between the two
decodes. I only noticed the dB difference and never caught the fact that
the freqs were 120 hz apart.

Let's see what tonight brings...
73, Neil

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*