[600MRG] WG2XSB Beacon

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 21:01:37 CDT 2014

I've been listening to Ted's signal for about an hour, since 9 pm EDST and surprisingly,
it is holding very consistent in strength.. There's not much QSB effect on it, which is unusual..
The signal is just barely above the noise floor on peaks, and just enough with the slow CW
to make out the callsign.. It's more " in the noise ", than it is above it, so a QSO would be
out of the question, but hearing him thru the static is exciting.. For receiving just over
800 miles away, I think that's really pretty good..

Andy - KU4XR