[600MRG] Experimental Stations to Transmit Field Day Greetings on 630 Meters

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 26 08:12:12 CDT 2014

Thanks for posting Ralph... this has really made the rounds...much more so than last year.  I think there is legitimacy in numbers!

Anyone interested in joining us is more than welcome.  The operator list was formed based on inquiries from interested parties and was necessary so we could send out notifications to various groups.  The operators you see are the operators that responded.  SO please consider joining us even if you did not respond - the more, the merrier!  Just find a clear freq and program something for the masses...I've gotten a number of responses to individual emails that I sent to groups around W5 and it sure sounds like there are going to be quite a few sites checking us out. That's just around W5... With five posted sites around the US and some luck, I bet we have pretty good saturation.

73 and good luck in the contest!

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ