[600MRG] Last night and tomorrow

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 09:53:09 CDT 2014

Condx here in UT were very poor also. We have had about 36 hours of pretty
steady rain. I guess it dampened my RXing and TXing a lot.

Don't be surprised if I seem to have disappeared very soon. I am in the
process of Packing up the shack, etc. I will still be actively monitoring
the action on the reflectors of course. I don't want to be out of the loop
with what everyone is up to. I hope I can be back in action by October.

73,
Neil, XSV​

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*