[600MRG] Alignment data needed for an RME LF-90

Roger Kuchera rwkuchera at snet.net
Wed Jun 18 08:00:27 CDT 2014

GM Gentlemen,
     I am a new member of this group.

     I own an RME LF-90, low frequency converter for which I have no alignment data. It has at
least 7 trimmers on it but I have no idea of the alignment frequencies. It is an uncommon
auxiliary for RME-69 type receivers.

     I have made a search on the net for data and all I have found in 2 pages from an old Rider's
manual. There is a schematic and short blurb concerning the unit and that's it.

     My question would be: Is there anyone that might have any additional data, alignment
points, etc. that would be willing to share information.

     Thank you.

CUL, Roger/K1TG