[600MRG] Last night....

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 16 08:38:03 CDT 2014

Larry, thanks for the report! Yes, last night was outstanding.  I had a feeling before bedtime that things were going to be good but after a very long hamfest weekend I was still recovering so I went to bed pretty early.  I did set an alarm to come in and check on stuff around 0500z but evidently I turned that off.  Sure enough XJM Eric had emailed me to say that S/N was good enough for CW.. and I slept through it.. DOH!  Looks like we may have to re-institute the old concept of the "One Ringy-Dingy" on the cell phone when things get hot like that..  I'm gonna plan on sleeping on the futon in the shack tonight "just in case"...

almost 700 WSPR spots over night last night compared to 100-300 overnight for the last few weeks... its not the 1500+ in a night from winter but it is very awesome thing to see...

73 and thanks for the reports...  Fire will remain in the wire all summer long...

John XIQ