[600MRG] seapac

Rudy Severns n6lf at epud.net
Tue Jun 10 11:35:27 CDT 2014

Hi John, my talk at Seaside was well received and I've now posted it on my web page: www.antennasbyn6lf.com .  About 40 people in the audience.  As for converts we'll see, but I suggested they get the WSPR software and start listening to us since we've been so active lately.  What we really need is for the FCC to get off it's duff and authorize!

I got some decodes for you last night so the short nights near the solstice have not killed the band at all.  Since coming back from Seaside I have been running 24/7 and will keep at it for the next couple of weeks at least, that's if the equipment survives.

73, Rudy