[600MRG] XSH/20 time sync problem

Rudy Severns n6lf at epud.net
Tue Jul 29 12:40:55 CDT 2014

I have a problem!  I was transmitting all night but no decodes for me.  I
have lots for the rest of you but nobody got me.  Larry said he could see my
signal but was not able to decode.

 I'm using Dimension 4 for time sync but it stopped synchronizing three days
ago and absolutely will not work now.  It keeps reporting it's not getting a
reply from the timing sources.  It will not synchronize the machine I use
for MF.  I have removed the software and reloaded it fresh, to no avail.
The software is working fine on my other machines and my internet connection
on that machine is fine.   At the moment I'm baffled!  This software has
been working great on this machine for years????  Does anyone have any
ideas?

73, Rudy