[600MRG] MF night of nights by KSM

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 13 14:04:18 CDT 2014

yeah last night / this morning was fun.  I wish the noise had cooperated so that unofficial "elbow bumping" could have occured with the CG guys on 472...it really was a treat to hear the whispy signal from /12.. as stated earlier, it really was appropriate. I'm going to have to set up a system like XJM that just records everything all the time so I can preserve moments like that.  good stuff...

73!

john XIQ