[600MRG] Congrats to K5FX / WH2XGZ, Glen Reid, on the new grant!

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 7 12:03:32 CDT 2014

Just did my daily check of grant postings and it appears Glen, WH2XGZ, is official.  While the status date shows 7/3, I did not notice the change on Saturday when I last looked, so perhaps this is his first time finding out about it.

Looks like about 4 weeks on grants at the moment.  They seem to have streamlined the process, which is always good.

73 and congrat again to Glen.  Looking forward to working you regularly on CW over that 200 mile path to Austin.

John XIQ