[600MRG] 630m Field Day greetings results ??

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:24:19 CDT 2014

​Wow, JL, you stirred up quite a bunch of listeners. Fantastic !!!

Thanks to all who replied. Maybe by next FD, Laurence will get an RX or two
even.

73, Neil

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*