[600MRG] WD2XSH/20

Rudy Severns n6lf at epud.net
Wed Jul 2 12:52:12 CDT 2014

I'm going to be very quiet on 630m for the next few weeks.  We've been at
the new QTH for 18 months but I'm still not on the air for HF and have no HF
antennas up.  I'm not planning anything elaborate but it will take some time
to get it all together.  In particular I want to get a nice vertical up for
160m.  This year the vertical will be a stand-alone but next  year I want to
erect two more elements to form an array.   I used this array at my last
QTH and, since it worked very well, I dragged all parts with me on the move
but right now it's just a pile of pipe behind the shop!

73 all, Rudy