[600MRG] 630M IRF 540 Mos-fet amp

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Thu Jan 30 15:55:49 CST 2014

Ken,

Thanks for the schematic.  What is the drive level into the BC550
drivers?  If that is low enough to be provided by a 2N2222 source in
the 10mw range then this would work well for my 10.472/0.472 MHz
transverter for use with the Elecraft K3.

30w output with 12vdc is perfect for the assumed power output
limitations expected from FCC for a new 630m ham band.  I am still
thinking of making up boards and maybe offer it as a kit (after I
make one for myself).

73, Ed-KL7UW
with luck I will have the inverted-L repaired today.  Currently only
have 495-510 KHz for transmitting.