[600MRG] 630M condx

Larry Molitor w7iuv at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 09:52:06 CST 2014

Ken,

425 miles? typo I think, it's 1425 miles or 2294 km.

Condx were good it seems, with 10 WSPR stations showing up in my overnight log. Before I went to bed, most of the regulars were significantly stronger than usual.

I have a number of RX antennas here but right now most are broke. The only ones left are the Beverages it seems. Last night I was using a 600 foot Beverage on the ground (BOG) pointed straight east. RX was my trusty old FT-1000D.

Larry - W7IUV
DN07dg - central WA
http://w7iuv.com