[600MRG] XSH/31 update....

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Tue Jan 28 19:38:48 CST 2014

Just FYI..

WD2XSH/31 has been QRT now for about 36 hrs now and will remain that way for
the next couple of days.

I am using my home test equipment to make some *very* precise time-interval
measurements of

precision GPS timing receivers and the 630m RF does get into the measurement
systems and causes

some modulation of the rising edges of 1 PPS signals.

Will post when I am back in CW beacon mode.   Hopefully by end of this week
and then back to a

true WSPR exciter.  CW seems so old-school these days!  You WSPR guys are
doing some really great DX!

Also, I plan to modify the WG2XFQ license to include 136KHz so I can take
advantage of the Thamway

TX2200A transmitter I bought from Japan.

Now...just how to build a diplexer for my Marconi-T antenna to let me run
both 477KHz & 136KHz at the

same time without intermod?   That would be fun!

73,

-Brian, WA1ZMS/4